I love Stone Mountain Park. I love it in the winter when Snow Mountain is there and Christmas is in the air. I love it in the Fall for the Pumpkin Festival events. I love it in the summer when the Lasershows are like magic. And in the Spring, I love it for their Spring FUN Break activities that make my kids happy we didn’t go to the beach!
Will you be home during Spring Break? Want something to do? Why not try the following fun activities at Stone Mountain Park?
7 Spring Break Activities at Stone Mountain Park for 2016
- Check out The Jump. New for 2016, this is a thrilling, family-friendly, multi-level free fall drop experience. Guests have the option of three different tower levels to jump onto free fall air bags similar to a stunt professional.
- Embark on a 4-D journey with Yogi Bear and Boo Boo. This movie is new for 2016!
- Enjoy exciting attractions including, SkyHike®, one of the nation’s largest adventure ropes courses, Geyser Towers®, a one-of-a-kind water adventure, and Summit Skyride, where you can soar to the top of the mountain for unprecedented views of the city! Bring your tennis shoes and your adventurous spirit for all of these things!
- Be sure to stop by and say hello to Bernard the Bunny, Penelope the Parrot and Splash the Duck at the Character Meet and Greet.
- Be amazed at the Magic Mark and Einstein the Rabbit magic shows.
- Participate in the April Fool’s Indoor Lasertag extravaganza which is another new addition for 2016. Even if the weather doesn’t cooperate, there’s something fun for everyone at Stone Mountain Park.
- End the day with the Lasershow Spectacular in Mountainvision®, showing nightly during Spring FUN Break at Stone Mountain Park. State-of-the-art graphics and awe-inspiring effects create multi-dimensional magic on one of the world’s largest outdoor screens – Stone Mountain.
Think that will keep your kids busy? If not, make them hike all the way to the top. They’ll be begging for a nap that afternoon! Enjoy your Spring Break, weather it’s at Stone Mountain Park or where ever you choose to spend it!