Who doesn’t like to dance? Even people who SAY they don’t dance, I bet still boogie down when no one’s watching. Well, Primrose Schools, a leader in educational childcare, wants to see those moves! They are sponsoring the third annual Family Dance-off to benefit Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. The dance-off is their way of fighting childhood obesity while promoting family fun, exercise and healthy choices.
Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta is one of the 170 Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals that collectively treat more than 17 million children annually. (And at least once a year that includes one of my children!)
Entering your family into the Dance-off competition is super easy:
- Record a 30 second video of your families best dance moves. (Go ahead and get silly!)
- Visit www.familydanceoff.com and upload your best take between now and March 23.
- Share your video with friends via email and social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- View and vote daily (once per day per device) for your family video. And encourage your friends and family to vote for you too of course!
- 16 families will receive $1000 to donate to their Children’s Miracle Network Hospital and will move on to the final round to compete for grand, 2nd, and 3rd prizes.
- Grand prize: $5,000 to the family and $30,000 to their Children’s Miracle Network Hospital.
- Second prize: $3,000 to the family and $20,000 to their Children’s Miracle Network Hospital.
- Third prize: $1,500 to the family and $15,000 to their Children’s Miracle Network Hospital.