Here’s my Christmas present to you. 1. Excuses to binge on Netflix. 2. A chance to win a 6 month Netflix subscription so you can binge on Netflix. You’re welcome.
[Sidenote: Until Wednesday Dec. 16th, you can also enter my Toys R’Us giveaway for a chance to win a $100 gift card there too! Go ahead. Double your chances.]
Netflix has saved me so many times. Saved me from boredom (both my kids and my own) as well as given me the laughs I needed or allowed me to shed the tears I needed to shed. Netflix just keeps adding more and more shows and movies so there is always something new. I especially love the original programming like Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and the edutainment shows like Project Mc2! There is always something great to see!
12 Reasons to Binge on Netflix
12. You can watch anywhere — by the fire on the big screen or probably more accurate, on a tablet waiting in carpool.
11. Finally catch up on Orange is the New Black and then be able to understand all the references to the show in popular culture.
10. The kids can meet up with old friends in new ways, like racing to the edge with Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon and Toothless from Dinotrux.
9. You can watch White Christmas over and over again. It’s okay to get sappy when they start singing “Sisters”. (“Sisters. Sisters. There were never such devoted sisters…”)
8. Keeps your five year old sitting down for at least 7 minutes.
7. Engage in cool holiday experiences with your family, like with the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes. No $100 ticket needed!
6. Because Legos, Legos and more Legos. And these you won’t step on in the middle of the night. Ow!
5. Family movie nights are the best!
4. Learn from the past. You know, The Croods and be grateful for things like…I don’t know…fire.
3. Sleep in on Saturday morning! Set the kids up with Netflix cartoons. Have them try Inspector Gadget for a new take on an old favorite.
2. Embrace the “start” of an election year with Frank and Claire.
1. With Netflix, the whole family can watch and be entertained together. Try Care Bears, Project Mc2, Fuller House and five more minutes before bedtime for some great TV everyone can enjoy!
Just in time for the holidays, one reader will win a 6 month subscription to Netflix. Already have a subscription? Great! Now you won’t have to pay for one for the next 6 months. Woohoo! Giveaway ends at midnight on Thursday, December 17th! Enter today!
a Rafflecopter giveaway