The Sheraton Atlanta is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. Its within waling distance of the top Atlanta tourist attractions like World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium, College Football Hall of Fame and CNN. After comprehensive renovations completed last year, the Sheraton Atlanta hotel is a great backdrop for a family getaway or staycation!
I visited the hotel during the Tech in Travel Road Show sponsored by TravelingMom.com, Techlicious.com, and the Consumer Trade Association (which puts on a little party every year called the Consumer Electronic Show, CES, in Las Vegas). While networking and learning about some of the coolest new tech products on the market, I was also able to tour Sheraton Atlanta and get a good feel for the hotel and what it can offer families.
Experienced, empowered associates at Sheraton Atlanta make this massive hotel seem friendly and manageable. Even in the hustle and bustle of downtown Atlanta with tourists and guests wandering in constantly throughout the day and night, the staff is helpful, with that trademark Southern charm. Its no wonder the hotel has earned glowing reviews from guests on TripAdvisor.
The hotel rooms at Sheraton Atlanta are spacious and offer some terrific views of the city. This hotel is also pet-friendly so you can bring Fido too! One of the most unique features is their garden courtyard with a retractable roof and heated pool. The lush greenery and domed roof make it seem like it’s summer all year round. Ask for a deluxe poolside room to have easy access to the pool, and a private balcony!
For a bit of an affordable splurge, upgrade your room to include Club Room access. For only $40/night, you get breakfast, snacks and drinks during the day, a dedicated Concierge, and the most amazing views of the city. It’s a great way to start or end the day!
Need more excuses to stay at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel? Check out their family friendly packages to save you some money and time on your next family escape in downtown Atlanta.
Family-Friendly Packages at Sheraton Atlanta
Hawks Game Night
- Room Type: CDK or CDQ (Club Deluxe King or Queen)
- Complimentary appetizer with the purchase of any dinner entrée in Fandangles.
- Complimentary self-parking for one (1) vehicle.
- Access to Sheraton Club which includes daily breakfast, snacks and drinks throughout the day, and a dedicated concierge.
** Tickets to be purchased at Guest’s discretion. Not the responsibility of the hotel.
- Room Type: 1BQ
- One (1) complimentary movie
- Six (6) cans of assorted Coca-Cola beverages
- One (1) large Pizza
- Customized kids pamphlet listing kid friendly attractions in the area
- Complimentary self-parking for one (1) vehicle
Two Room Family Deal
- Book two rooms and the second is 25% off if staying with kids under 21 years of age
- Kids 12 and under eat free from kids menu with purchase of adult meal in restaurant
- Rooms can be connecting!