Father’s Day is coming! What will you get the Dad(s) in your life? I always have a hard time with this holiday so this year I’ve tried to come up with some easy ideas for Father’s Day gifts just about any guy would love. And here’s an easy giveaway for you to win a delicious chocolate-filled gift basket from GourmetGiftBasket.com! If you win, they will ship it to anyone in the continental United States…including to YOU! (You totally deserve it by the way.)
[See my post about giving the gift of unlimited magazines for another option.]
If the Dad in your life has a sweet tooth, or just a love for unique chocolates put together in a pretty (yet manly) package, then the Father’s Day Chocolate Gift Basket is the gift basket for
you…err…him. For Father’s Day this year, GourmetGiftBaskets.com created this impressive arrangement of coveted gourmet chocolates inside a gorgeous keepsake basket. You Your Dad will find irresistible treats, like chocolate drizzled popcorn, crisp all-natural cookies, and chocolate filled wafers, making Father’s Day this year a little extra sweet! I liked that these items seemed exotic and not ones I’d typically find in my local grocery store. They make the basket look even more expensive than it’s $69.99 price tag.
[Want to win over $1000 in products for you? Enter the Must Haves for Summer giveaway!]
The Father’s Day Chocolate Gift Basket includes:
· Milk Chocolate Smothered Graham by Asher’s – 1.02 oz.
· Double Dipped Peanuts by Old Dominion Peanut Company – 3 oz.
· Chocolate Dipped Toffee Cookie Brittle by Moon Dance Baking – 6 oz.
· Chocolate Decadent Crepes by La Patisserie – 4.2 oz.
· Chocolate Dolcetto Rolled Wafers by Fusion Gourmet – .9 oz.
· Chocolate Moravian Cookies by Salem Baking – 2.75 oz.
· Milk Chocolate & Caramel Bar by Ghirardelli – 3.5 oz.
· Chocolate Chip Cookies by Kimball Lake Bakery – 4 oz.
· Chocolate Wafer Bites by Dolcetto – .7 oz.
· Milk Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com – 2 oz.
Worried about the chocolate in the Father’s Day Chocolate Gift Basket melting by the time the gift basket gets to it’s destination? Don’t! GourmetGiftBaskets.com has that covered. They include ice packs in the well-packaged box so the chocolate stays cool and only time it melts is in your mouth. If chocolate is not your Dad’s thing, there are a ton of other gift baskets to choose from including a Micro Brew Beer Bucket Basket and the Father’s Day Backyard BBQ Popcorn Sampler. They have baskets at every price point too.
Enter to win the Father’s Day Chocolate Gift Basket below. One winner will be chosen on Saturday, June 20, 2015. The winner will be able to tell us where to send the basket. (It will be sent the following week.)