Disclosure: I was compensated for writing this post but am a registered user of the site anyway. My opinions are my own.
Don’t you like to save money? I do. And the new site, MiiDeals Atlanta, is eager to help you do that. Anyone who has ever read any of my blog posts know that there are few things I like to do more than to save money. Now that doesn’t mean I like cheap things, quite the opposite actually. I have the little luxuries that life has to offer but I just don’t want to pay full price for them. One of the ways I do this is to sign up for ALL the group buying sites, but now I don’t have to do that because I have signed up for MiiDeals Atlanta.
Groupon, Living Social, etc…I read their emails daily and often purchase deals. But it is time consuming and sometimes I forget which site is sellign which deal. This is where MiiDeals Atlanta comes into play. They bring together hundreds of deal companies and thousands of deals in over 10,000 cities worldwide. Every day! You can choose the cities you want, the categories you are looking for, and how often you want to get the emails. You can even add preferred deals into your account. This means you only get the deals you are really interested in buying sent to your email. Of course, if you are looking for something special you can just go to the MiiDeals website and search for it (instead of going to all the group buying websites and searching on all of them). Basically MiiDeals makes saving money less time consuming and easier. Yes!
(Want to check it out for yourself? Go here to see what they have to offer today!)
MiiDeals Atlanta Highlights:
- MiiDeals showcases millions of offers from hundreds of different online deal companies for you so that you can check out the best deals offered across all of these different websites in one place.
- MiiDeals operates in over 10,000 cities so you can easily find deals in your own city or for your vacation destinations or as gifts for friends and family in different cities.
- MiiDeals organizes all deals into 17 categories and allows users to specify exactly which categories they do and do not want to see (you can always adjust your filters if you change your mind). These preferences can be set in your Account Settings.
- MiiDeals has a search function, so if you’re looking for deals for Italian restaurants, for example, all you need to do is type that in the search box to get all kinds of relevant results.
- Users can choose to receive daily or weekly email updates on deals and these emails are personalized for you to include only the categories that you have saved in your settings.
- MiiDeals also allows users to share deals with their friends – through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Email. Every time a friend buys a deal, the user earns Rewards Points that they can redeem for a range of major-brand gift cards.
You can even earn points by buying deals on MiiDeals and referring friends to buy deals too. After all, they want to go where you go too, right? You can then redeem those points for gift cards to leading retailers like Sears, Fandango, and Macy’s. Earn rewards while buying deals…I love it.
Here are my top 3 favorite deals going on right now on MiiDeals:
- Chick fil A Chalk talk or Fan Zone: Fans who want to enjoy the exciting events before the Chick fil A Peach Bowl (or locals who just want something fun to do with the family) should check this deal out. Starting at $10!
- Drop-off Holiday Camp: Three days for $35 (9-12noon) or one day for $15. This is great because…well…good childcare is always a good thing.
- Ice skating package for two, four, or six people at Park Tavarn’s Southwest Skating Rink: Starting at only $20 and it includes delicious hot chocolate!
What deals are you interested in?