I love a deal. In fact, in my circles I am known as the Mom to go to for deals, coupons, and freebies. So when I learned about this new deal app that is geared specifically for Black Friday, I had to pass it on. You can get coupon notifications for nearby stores sent right to you! Nice!
RetailMeNot.com, the largest online coupon site in the United States, just launched a location-based coupons app for iPhone. This newest version lets you receive local coupon notifications for nearby stores at hundreds of shopping malls across the United States. Get the iPhone app now and Save When You Want, Where You Want!™
Want another reason to download this new app? RetailMeNot is giving away an iPhone 5 every day through Monday the 19th. Click here to enter!
Features of the Updated RetailMeNot Coupons app for iPhone include:
- Location-based coupons available at more than 500 shopping malls across the country by Black Friday
- Map services that identify nearest store locations to redeem in-store coupons
- Get “Hot Deals” from popular stores and access via search to RetailMeNot’s best online and in-store coupons from thousands of merchants
- Ability to save coupons for later use
- Coupon expiration alerts that message you when saved coupons are about to expire.
- Push notification to consumers of relevant coupons
- Ability to add RetailMeNot coupons to Apple’s Passbook
iPhone owners can download the app for FREE by visiting the App Store. For more information on RetailMeNot’s mobile offering, including a brief instructional video, click here.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post from RetailMeNot but all opinions are 100% my own. And I think this app is Fab!